Who ever says eating healthy has to be boring has obviously never tried these 80 Day Obsession approved Chocolate Protein Crepes! I was dying for something sweet this morning but refused to go for the doughnuts that my boys were eating. Luckily, I have access to hundreds of healthy and delicious recipes with my Beachbody on Demand membership. (You can get yours here.) Well, I found these yummy crepes and just had to try them! They did not disappoint, exactly what I needed without the guilt! And they were too good not to share so here ya go! Hope you enjoy them as much as I did! btw- I used Chocolate Shakeology for my protein powder.
- 7-8 large egg whites (1 cup)
- 1 scoop protein powder, chocolate flavor
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Stevia to taste, optional
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Combine egg whites and protein powder in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Heat non stick skillet, lightly spray, on medium-high heat
- Spoon about 1/4 cup batter into skillet; cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until bubbles form on top. Flip with spatula and cook for 30 seconds
- Repeat with remaining batter to make four crepes. Set aside.
- Combine yogurt, extract, and stevia (if desired) in a small bowl; mix well.
- Fill crepes evenly with yogurt mixture, strawberries, and blueberries.
Serves 4 (1 crepe each)
Container equivalent (per serving): 1/2 purple 1/2 red