Who else is doing 80 Day Obsession and absolutely loving it!? I have to admit that I was super nervous about the whole timed nutrition but it has actually made my life so much easier! I have alarms set on my phone to go off every time I need to eat and it tells me what I am suppose to be eating. Now, the pre workout meal was what I was most skeptical about since I always worked out on an empty stomach (well, except Energize, of course!). And because I get up at 4:30 am, I really didn’t want to have to cook something. So, I searched the internet to find something that would work for me and my pre workout. Finally, I was able to put together a couple different recipe ideas to make this 80 Day Obsession Egg Casserole dish that has worked perfectly for me!
This recipe is for 6 servings, each serving containing 1 Green container and 1 Red container. All you have to do is get your serving and heat it up in the microwave for about 1 minute. So the only thing I needed to add was my yellow and teaspoon. Well, don’t worry, I have the perfect solution! On Sunday, I bake several sweet potatoes to use for my yellows during the week. Each morning I take a half of a sweet potato, add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil, and heat it up with my egg casserole! TADA!!
- 6 Large eggs
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened Almond milk
- 3 cups cauliflower rice
- 2 cups of bell peppers, diced
- 1 cup of mushrooms or other veggie, sliced
- 6 slices of turkey bacon, crumbled, or 6 links of your favorite breakfast meat
- Preheat oven to 375 and lightly spray casserole dish
- Add cauliflower rice, sprinkle with salt. Next add in veggies and breakfast meat.
- Scramble eggs and whisk in milk. Sprinkle with a little bit of milk.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until egg is set.
- Cool completely and then store in the fridge. Divide into 6 servings. To warm, microwave for 1 minute.
1 RED, 1 GREEN