This morning’s breakfast was another Fixate special, Banana Oat Pancakes! I love that I can have access to so many gluten free recipes with my Beachbody on Demand membership! Get yours now, here. While I’m not strictly gluten free, my daughter is and I have found that I enjoy these recipes just as much and some times more than the regular ones. I added a couple slices of turkey bacon with my pancakes and topped them with some berries to complete the meal.
Here’s the recipe:
Banana Oat Pancakes
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder, gluten-free
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 dash seas salt
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats, gluten free
- 1/2 tsp extra virgin organic coconut oil
- 3 cups mixed berries
- Place almond milk, eggs, banana, extract, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and oats i blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium-low heat.
- pour 1/4 cup batter onto the skillet; cook for 2-3 minutes, or until bubbles form around the edges of the pancake. Flip with spatula’ cook for an additional 90 sec.
- Continue with remaining batter.
- Serve with fresh berries.